Have you been hearing about the legend of 🌟WIESoc🌟? Are you passionate about gender equality and empowering fellow students through their quest to conquer ⚔️ engineering? Venture 🐾 into a world of opportunities to enhance your leadership skills and contribute to one of UNSW’s largest engineering societies. Start your fairytale journey 🧞♂️ today by joining the 2022 WIESoc Subcommittee!
On your quest you will have the chance to:
🍄 Develop your professional communication and collaborative skills in a team environment
🍄 Encourage and promote equity, diversity and inclusivity in all aspects
🍄 Plan and execute innovative and exciting events and programs
🍄 Break new grounds on our technological front
🍄 Create and design cutting edge promotional material for our 50/50 initiative
🍄 Be part of a supportive close knit team
So go ahead, APPLY NOW and choose your own adventure with the links below:
💙 Equity, Diversity & Inclusion (EDI): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1S5Bkz5yexV9HnI7veJOe3OWa34F7umlF/view?usp=sharing
🎉 Events: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1l_s-lZyT51mt_zkKrr05N8IDJCZv14bN/view?usp=sharing
🤝 Industry Mentoring Program: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mTmvoPDVs-WSvGYomDsltbGcjjLOdIth/view?usp=sharing
🤖 IT: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gRDrO6d10KERk4CPNrxOAK_L23NQjJVq/view?usp=sharing
📣 Public Relations: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1p9YdZyy2oOODWkobTa_aURDMi2lHsghH/view?usp=sharing
💙 Equity, Diversity & Inclusion (EDI): https://forms.gle/tzwfoEoFCRJKRwAr8
🎉 Events: https://forms.gle/nH4dF15Pqfp6e9tj8
🤝 Industry Mentoring Program: https://forms.gle/WKXk3PYEk2fHq4Dr6
🤖 IT: https://forms.gle/MyTfUZGrynxCqS3e6
📣 Public Relations: https://forms.gle/2kCA32uoTteeMxJo6
📆 Applications close 11:59 PM Friday 25th February 2022. We look forward to hearing from you!
1. Fill out the application form for your chosen Subcommittee position/s (above).
2. Once the online application period ends, you will be contacted via email concerning the results of your application for your nominated portfolios.
3. If your online application is successful, you will be asked to schedule and attend an interview (or interviews) with the Directors of IT, Events, Public Relations, Programs, EDI and/or the WIESoc Executive team.
4. The subcommittee for each portfolio will be chosen via the interview process and will be assessed on their communication, teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Applicants must be a member of ARC and a member of WIESoc
- All engineering students from any discipline, gender or year of study, are encouraged to apply
- An applicant can apply for more than one portfolio however only one application is allowed per portfolio for each applicant.
If there are any issues or enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe for the latest news sent to your inbox.