**Applications for WIESoc Subcommittee Positions are now officially open!**
Are you passionate about gender equality and empowering fellow students through their engineering journey? 👩🎓👨🎓 Are you seeking an opportunity to enhance your leadership skills and contribute to one of UNSW’s largest engineering societies? 🌟
Whether you want to unleash your creativity in designing cutting-edge promotional material for our 50/50 initiative, utilise your organisation and communication skills through planning events and programs, or make your own path by breaking new technological ground, we have a position for you!
Now is your time to shine ✨ by helping WIESoc achieve its all-inclusive vision whilst heightening your professional horizons and creating lifelong friendships! So what are you waiting for? Apply for the UNSW Women in Engineering Society’s 2021 Subcommittee Recruitment now!!!
📝 Check out our descriptions for each portfolio:
🏫 Industry Mentoring Program: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dmPZpXGNFY_6RbRd4EFS29MrVR_Z7X0W/view?usp=sharing
🎉 Events: https://forms.gle/mwNgTFsXfn6LeZsU7
📢 Public Relations: https://forms.gle/Y8zdWMu7YwY1Bprh7
🏫 Industry Mentoring Program: https://forms.gle/CjeU9zpTFXAjfARr9
📆 Applications close 9PM Friday 26th February 2021. We look forward to hearing from you!
1. Fill out the application form for your chosen Subcommittee position/s (above).
2. Once the online application period ends, you will be contacted via email concerning the results of your application for your nominated portfolios.
3. If your online application is successful, you will be asked to schedule and attend an interview (or interviews) with the Directors of IT, Events, Public Relations, Programs and/or the WIESoc Executive team.
4. The subcommittee for each portfolio will be chosen via the interview process and will be assessed on their communication, teamwork and interpersonal skills.
Conditions of Entry:
- Applicants must be a member of ARC and a member of WIESoc
- All engineering students from any discipline, gender or year of study, are encouraged to apply
- An applicant can apply for more than one portfolio however only one application is allowed per portfolio for each applicant.
If there are any issues or enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
~ About Us ~
The Women In Engineering Society (WIESoc) is the principal representative body for female engineering students at UNSW. WIESoc is a student-led organisation which strives to inspire, connect and engage engineering students, focusing on promoting gender diversity and equal opportunities for engineering students at UNSW.
~ Contact Us ~
For general enquiries, contact us through our:
Join our Facebook Group for opportunities at uni and in the industry:
More Information about this event is coming soon! Follow us on Facebook or subscribe to our newsletter to keep updated.