🏊♂️🌊 Swimming through the oceans of first year university can be tiring - the enrolments 😃, the weekly quiz deadlines 🥶 , the STAIRS… 🪜 Life isn’t always breezy but as a wise blue fish once bubbled, “when life gets you down, you know what you gotta do? Just keep swimming” (with a mentor)!! 🐟🐠
The WIESoc boat has reached the shore and we’re proud to present our annual 💖 Protege Program 💛!!
🙇 The Protege Program aims to welcome first-year students to the complex world of university with a multitude of fun and educational activities ! This year, it will run from February 23rd to April 20th.
Through this program you will be grouped with a student mentor 🧜 studying engineering in their second year or higher and will have the opportunity to meet other first years, win cool prizes and also:
- 🙇 Get familiar with the ins and outs of life at UNSW
- 💪 Build confidence in your interpersonal and organisational skills
- 👯 Learn to collaborate and communicate more effectively
- 🙊 Meet new people and start building your support network
‼️🎣 Eligibility Requirements:
- Open to all women in engineering students in their first year
- In-person attendance (subject to change depending on the COVID-19 situation) in Term 1 of 2023
- Mentees (and mentors) must be double vaccinated
🐬 **APPLY HERE:** https://forms.gle/wbx6kAuGfEzpKjRE8
Applications are open NOW and close at 11:59pm on Saturday, 18th of February 2023.
Subscribe for the latest news sent to your inbox.