We have all felt stressed from the pressure to start our careers on the right foot. But the biggest question on our minds: How and where do we begin?
WIESoc's Industry Mentoring Program is the perfect solution for engineering students curious about working in industry. From July to October, this program pairs engineering students of all years and disciplines with an industry leader who will offer valuable guidance, insights and inspiration to help you build successful careers based off your own strengths and motivations.
The Industry Mentoring Program is AHEGS approved, requiring mentees to be in attendance of all the following events:
• Opening Ceremony – Thursday 2nd July
• Checkpoint 1 – Thursday 6th August
• Checkpoint 2 – Thursday 17th September
• Closing Ceremony – Thursday 8th October
In addition to the above, all mentees will be required to meet up with their mentors at least 4 times for a total of 5 hours over the 3 month period.
APPLICATIONS OPEN: 6:30PM 9TH MARCH
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: 11:59PM 27TH MARCH
1. Online Applications (close T1, Week 6)
2. Individual Interviews (T1, Weeks 7-9)
3. Successful applicants will be informed by T1, Week 10 via email.
To be eligible you must:
• Be a WIESoc Member.
• Be a highly motivated engineering student who will be committed to meet all the above requirements.
Both male AND female engineering are welcome to apply for the program!
Mentor -> https://forms.gle/cLg2BSWsm7w99FVY6
More Information about this event is coming soon! Follow us on Facebook or subscribe to our newsletter to keep updated.