📣 Interested in joining a society dedicated to providing more opportunities to women in engineering?
🤝 Want to make new friends in a whole bunch of different engineering streams while developing your leadership skills?
This is your sign to join WIESoc’s 2023 Team as a ⭐️**DIRECTOR**⭐️ and have all of the above and more!
🎞 So…what are you waiting for? Come create an unforgettable scrapbook of memories with our inclusive, diverse, wonderful and uplifting team!
✏️ **Applications close Friday 4th November at 11:59pm!** ✏️
Flip through these pages to learn more about what each portfolio does:
📄 Events - https://bit.ly/3VHtnIs
📄 Public Relations/Marketing (PR) - https://bit.ly/3gqdar7
📄 Industry Mentoring Program (IMP) - https://bit.ly/3Tzv3lx
📄 Protege - https://bit.ly/3SbGTkI
📄 HR - https://bit.ly/3EWXmGk
📄 IT - https://bit.ly/3VLG05a
📄 Equity, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) - https://bit.ly/3gpWIaf
And don’t forget to ⬇️APPLY HERE⬇️ (you can apply to more than one portfolio, but only submit one application per portfolio):
❤️ Events - https://forms.gle/huv1xp98nTXsrrGG7
🧡 Public Relations/Marketing (PR) - https://forms.gle/hxVRoyK6xmjPVW8h6
💛 Industry Mentoring Program (IMP) - https://forms.gle/E21dqrLfu31t4Jn4A
💚 Protege - https://forms.gle/h6v9ou7LcBkhos9N7
💙 HR - https://forms.gle/T2D86sY4MLpUUS8PA
💜 IT - https://forms.gle/5NqZ7XNEAT7nenC88
💗 Equity, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI)- https://forms.gle/UMtMi2HKYi3Pok8W6
💫 Applications open - Friday 22nd October
💫 Applications close - Friday 4th November 11:59pm
💫 Interview results - Sunday 6th November
💫 Interviews - Week 9
💫 Final results - Wednesday 16th November
Good luck to all those applying!
1. Fill out the application form for your chosen Director position(s) (above).
2. Once the online application period ends, you will be contacted via the email that you have nominated on your application form(s).
3. If your online application is successful, you will be asked to schedule and attend an interview (or interviews) with the Vice President of Events, IT, Public Relations, Programs, HR and/or EDI Officer and/or other members of the Executive team.
4. Directors of each portfolio will be chosen following the interview process and will be assessed on their communication, teamwork and interpersonal skills.
Conditions of Entry:
- Applicants must be a member of Arc and a member of WIESoc
- Students of all genders, from any engineering discipline and any year of study are encouraged to apply
- Applicants can apply for more than one portfolio however only one application is allowed per portfolio for each applicant.
- No prior experience as a subcommittee member of WIESoc is required!
If there are any issues or enquiries, please contact: email@example.com
Subscribe for the latest news sent to your inbox.