Applications for WIESoc Director Positions are now officially open!Are you looking for leadership opportunities where you can work with individuals who are also passionate about gender equality? Well do we have the solution for you! Whether it’s utilising your organisational and communication skills in planning events for one of UNSW’s largest engineering societies, designing cutting-edge promotional material for the society that is widely seen by the entire Engineering faculty or even ensuring the IT aspect of the society is readily available and continually improving do we have a position for you.These opportunities are now available for dedicated individuals who want to help WIESoc achieve its all-inclusive vision! So hop to the next stepping stone in your university career and apply for the UNSW Women in Engineering Society’s 2020 Director Applications!
Applications close 11:59pm Sunday 4th November 2019.
Check out our director descriptions for each portfolio:
Public Relations: http://bit.ly/PR-Role-Description
Industry Mentoring Program: http://bit.ly/IMP-Role-Description
Protege Program: http://bit.ly/Protege-Role-Description
Human Resources: http://bit.ly/IMP-Role-description
Public Relations: http://bit.ly/PR-Director
Industry Mentoring Program: http://bit.ly/IMP-Director
Protege Program: http://bit.ly/Protege-Director
Human Resources: http://bit.ly/HumanR-Director
1. Fill out the application form for your chosen Director position/s (above).
2. Once the online application period ends, you will be contacted via the email that you have nominated on your application form/s.
3. If your online application is successful, you will be asked to schedule and attend an interview (or interviews) with the Vice President of Events, Public Relations, Programs and/or HR.
4. Directors of each portfolio will be chosen via the interview process and will be assessed on their communication, teamwork and interpersonal skills.
Conditions of Entry:
- Applicants must be a member of ARC and a member of WIESoc
- Both male and female members, from any engineering discipline and any year of study, are encouraged to apply
- An applicant can apply for more than one portfolio however only one application is allowed per portfolio for each applicant.
If there are any issues or enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
More Information about this event is coming soon! Follow us on Facebook or subscribe to our newsletter to keep updated.