Are you looking for leadership opportunities where you can work with individuals who are also passionate about 👩👨🧑gender equality👩👨🧑? Do you want to work with an amazing team and deliver a range of events, programs and take your university experience ☄ out of this world☄ ??
If you want to:
🚀 Strengthen your leadership and collaboration skills in a strong team;
🚀 Develop your organisation and communication skills, planning innovative events;
🚀 Support the growth of your peers, bridging the gaps from highschool to industry;
Then look no further and apply for the UNSW Women in Engineering Society’s 2022 Director Applications!
🚀 Follow your own path, breaking new ground for WIEsoc’s technological front
🚀 Unleash your creative mind and get behind the scenes of WIESoc’s cutting edge productions
🚀 Help foster the team’s internal culture, cultivating your own team-building skills.
This is a team for dedicated individuals who want to help in the accomplishment of WIESoc’s all-inclusive goals. It’s the perfect next-step in your university career and a fantastic way to get in touch with like-minded peers and to support the community around you.
❗❗❗APPLY NOW!!! Application close Friday 5th November at 6pm ❗❗❗
For ➡information⬅ about our specific portfolios and how to apply, check out the link to the Facebook event:
1. Fill out the application form for your chosen Director position(s).
2. Once the online application period ends, you will be contacted via the email that you have nominated on your application form(s).
3. If your online application is successful, you will be asked to schedule and attend an interview (or interviews) with the Vice President of Events, IT, Public Relations, Programs and/or HR and/or other members of the Executive Team.
4. Directors of each portfolio will be chosen following the interview process and will be assessed on their communication, teamwork and interpersonal skills.
Conditions of Entry:
- Applicants must be a member of Arc and a member of WIESoc
-Students of all genders, from any engineering discipline and any year of study are encouraged to apply
-Applicants can apply for more than one portfolio however only one application is allowed per portfolio for each applicant.
More Information about this event is coming soon! Follow us on Facebook or subscribe to our newsletter to keep updated.
Subscribe for the latest news sent to your inbox.