😞 Starting uni can be a challenge and many of us have wished to have someone who can guide us through the 🌊⛵️turbulent waters 🌬 of course-enrolments, society structures and physics quizzes 🥺.
Thankfully WIESoc is here to help!! As a wise blue shark once bubbled, ‘First years are friends…not FOOD!!” 🦈
We are proud to present our 💙 Protege Program 💜!!
The Protege Program is WIESoc’s annual first-year mentoring program which runs from February 23rd to April 20th.
As a keen mentor, you are required to teach fresh faces how to dive through the deep end of their first UNSW trimester. You’ll also be able to:
- 💪 Build confidence in your leadership and organisational skills
- 🤝 Learn to collaborate and communicate more effectively
- 🧜♀️ Meet new people and start building your support network
- 🙋♀️ Pass on knowledge to help out the younger grades🐡
- Open to all women in engineering students in their 2nd year and above
- In-person attendance (subject to change depending on the COVID-19 situation) in Term 1 of 2023
- Mentors (and mentees) must also be double vaccinated🐠
APPLY HERE: https://forms.gle/XfKK8LHubUV1n6PP8
Applications are open NOW and close at 11:59pm on Saturday, 11th of February 2023.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to email us at email@example.com or shoot us a message through Facebook.
✅✅ Don't forget to click 'going' to receive updates and more information!
Subscribe for the latest news sent to your inbox.